6.21.2012

Thank You Timeline :)

I hated facebook's new timeline so much, that I decided to delete fb permanently and take the time and effort to open (and maintain)  this blog.
I have named this blog Faceblog as its main purpose will be to keep my family and close friends updated with what I have been up to.
Plus since I deleted fb I noticed most of my friends/family did the same. Ergo,  what would be a better way to keep in touch? :)
I did notice that you need to create an account with blogger or google+ to post comments (that sucks) but don't worry! luckily I was a myspace fan once. So I figured out a way to include fb comment boxes! You can use your fb/hotmail/yahoo account.
Anyway, Thanks for taking the time for reading this and welcome to my blog !


*********WARNING************
I love to post random stuff and sometimes talk about other people.
if you're sensitive about this kind of stuff, please get fucked hahahah
seriously, get fucked.